Wednesday, October 3, 2007

my first attempt

This is my first attempt to write something, so am bit confused!!. Confusion is my sibling so it’s natural to be confused. I never felt ‘alone’ because this brother was always there with me, but the main part is he makes simple things bit complicated and I spend a lot of time to fix it.

Okey Let’s start

First of all what is ‘BLOG’? a portmanteau of web log? (thanks to Wikipedia)
As far as my knowledge is concerned BLOG can also be an online personal diary, at least I am going to use it as one. So I have the right to write anything I want.

Hmmm!!...Freedom to write...lol.? let’s see

Oh ya!! I forgot to mention about my BLOG title. I got this title from a quote by Stephen Crane, it says
“You cannot choose your battlefield, God does that for you; but you can plant a standard where a standard never flew”

If you don’t know anything about Stephen Crane then try a Google search. It helps!!

3 comments:

Saurabh said...

dude... good start. keep it up.

Unknown said...

hi

Madzy said...

A great start I say! Its really nice. Just free your mind and write.
You gotta give your readers more.

I wait in anticipation for your next post
:)