Sunday, October 14, 2007

My birthday

Today is 14-Oct so today is my B’day and as usual a ‘not so good’ day for me, but this is not the worst one (Thank god!!).

I started noticing this a few years ago (by ‘this’ I mean my relationship with b’day) when a tragedy struck our family. Since then there were always something wrong with my B’days. So I tagged my B’day as a bad day and it never disappointed me.

This time I am down with Fever so another GOOD one , but I am happy that this time it didn’t offer anything major.

So!!! I am left with 364 days to celebrate my existence...and that’s more than enough, I guess!!
Why do we celebrate b’days? to remind people that we exist? If we look at life as a raod towards death then B’days are the milestones.

lol!! Philosophy..haan?

1 comment:

Saurabh said...

Happy Birthday bother...

Like one of our "SO CALLED FRIEND" says moving is the best thing to do to yourself. I also am saying the same. Enjoy your birthday not because we exist, but because the day brings you lot of good luck and wishes from friends, family and relatives. I don't quite agree with the statement that birthday are like milestones, i would say milestones are the events which happen in our lives, achievements.. failures.. and what we learn from them... enjoy your life.. be happy and get well soon... and yes where is the party u DOG...